Friday, December 23, 2011

V is for Vadalia and F is for FINISHED!

to

Yep, the letter V was the last one I finished on this lovely creation this afternoon! I am hoping to make a trip to Hobby Lobby next week to get this and my Bent Creek Farmer's row framed.

I do believe that we are ready for Christmas. I have said I was done shopping three times to only not be quite done. At this time I think that I am really done! I am enjoying some free time at home. In fact the only time I have been out of the house today was to go to ARBY's with the boy.

Wishing you all the merriest of Christmases and the happiest new year!
God Bless Us Everyone!

3 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

I've said it before and I'm saying it again - your handwork is just gorgeous!

If you have a minute, please stop by my blog today and vote for your favorite gingerbread house brought to you by our 2 oldest grandsons and their girlfriends. Thanks.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Vonna said...

BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see both of them framed :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dianne said...

I bookmarked your blog. : )
I'm glad I stopped by to see your lovely The Prairie Schooler finish. Can't wait to see it framed like Vonna!