Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile....

So I just realized that it has been almost a month since my last post. Life has been busy here. We had basketball tryouts (didn't make the team), band concert, cinnnamon roll baking, Christmas shopping, Thanksgiving, and the finishing of stocking number 26 (I think), laundry, housecleaning, and just a variety of every day activities like work to attend to.

I have three more days of work until the big break begins, and Jonathon has four days left. He and Dan will be traveling to Kansas City on Christmas Eve with two friends to watch the Chiefs vs. Raiders game. Dan is a Raiders fan, and Jonathon is a fan of going anywhere. They also had to good fortune of getting tickets to a K-State game earlier this season. These tickets came with special passes that allowed them to go down on the field during the game. Jonathon loved that as K-State scored a touchdown in the end zone near where they were standing.

I on the other have started trying my hand at quilting. I have to say it is not going quite so well, I will make a quilt because everyone keeps doubting me. But seriously, that is stressful for me to sit down at a sewing machine and trying to sew. I am also getting ready to finish my veggie alphabet so I can get my last two stitching project framed. Then I am on to stocking number 27.

I hope all of you have your shopping done and are ready to start a new year. Have a holly jolly Christmas.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I know you can't wait until your break starts! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!