Monday, November 21, 2011

Second Place in Our Age Group


We ran in the hospital foundation's annual 5k this past weekend. I use the term we, but the only thing I did was take pictures of the boy running. He placed second in his age group with his buddy taking first.

I have started stocking number 26, but haven't really made a lot of progress on it as of this time. It seems as if the holidays have consumed most of my time. I finally set down and got most of my shopping finished and a large majority of it is winging its way to us.

I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year. I don't really have a firm plan for what I am cooking. I still have to generate my shopping list and get that taken care of. I do have the turkey bought, so I guess that is a start. I am thinking I will go to the grocery store after the parent basketball meeting tomorrow night. I don't know why the coach plans a meeting for 5:30 the night kids get out of school for the break. It seems to me that a lot of people would be traveling at that time, but what do I know.

I am off here for now wishing all of the the happiest of Thanksgivings. Eat, drink and stitch!

No comments: