Monday, November 7, 2011

Number 25 Is In the Books!


So here is the finished product for young mister Drake. It will be delivered to his Grandma JoJo this afternoon if the rain lets up.



It is a gloomy, rainy, fall day here in Kansas. Jonathon has been a bit under the weather. He keeps saying his stomach is nauseous, so we are staying home and resting up. I could be using this day to do something constructive, but I doubt that is going to happen, as it is turning out to be a great day for stitching. Maybe I get number 26 started because it should be done by Christmas as that baby is already here also.

Not much has been happening, just work, and home stuff. Soccer has ended for the season. I have to say I am ready for a break to not have to do anything. I have a pretty good idea of what I am giving everyone for Christmas, and hope to wrap that up either the Friday after Thanksgiving or the Wednesday before.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Wow, congrats on #25!!!
Lucky you that you already know what to give as Christmas gifts. I'm still clueless and have to start thinking about it real soon, lol.