Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh What a Day

So we have finally got a slow down of activities and I have been able to stitch a little bit here and there. I can see the end of the stocking that I am currently stitching on coming closer everyday. We have one soccer game left and then we will be free of activities for quite a awhile and for that I am very happy. We also have some fun Thanksgiving activities coming up here in a few weeks.

The school year is flying by and if there are many more days like today, well that is a very good thing. I came home today a little bit wore out and not much of a happy camper. Sometimes I think I care too much. Jonathon called on the way home and wanted to know if he could go over and start playing x-box. When he was told that no he could not he could go home and do his homework, that didn't go over well. I had to make it clear to him, that I was really about to the top of my tank with disrespectful kids, bad attitudes, and hateful tones of voice, so he was treading dangerously tonight, and I was in no mood to negotiate x-box playtime extensions at the moment.

The band at school today got the opportunity to go to a nearby city and hear their symphony orchestra play. Jonathon said that he liked it and had a good time, so I was happy to hear that. It never hurts to experience new things.

The one thing that has made me pretty happy here recently is the new television. This television gets some channels our old one didn't. Last Saturday I watched Alias Smith and Jones, Wagon Train, and today Adam 12. It can't get any better then Major Adams, Flint McCullough and Malloy and Reed. And if you are too young to know what I am talking about--have pity and don't tell me!

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Just Charming said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Cheer up Buck-O. You'll be on holiday soon :)