Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



We went to Dallas to visit my cousin and his family for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had tons of fun, eating, shopping, eating, going to the see the Cowboys play the Saints, eating, hanging out, visiting, reminicising, eating some more. My cousin's wife is the ultimate hostess always making sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time and not ever being hungry. She probably cooked enough to feed the Duggar family!

The picture above is of all three of us and Jackson outside the new Cowboys stadium. What a fun place to be! Those Saints's fans were quite a bunch to be around. They were always in groups chanting "Who dat!" Even though the Saints came out on top I was happy to just be there hanging out for the afternoon!

I got to go to the Vera Bradley store in Grapevine, another really neat place, but with a very long line.

We are down to fifteen days now before Christmas vacation from school. I have all the gifts bought but one and some stocking stuffers. Next I need to concentrate on our church clothes for Christmas Eve Mass, and some other church events coming up in the near future.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Vonna said...

WOOT!!! 15 days....that will be heaven and I'm counting 'em with ya :)
We can't go to Christmas Eve Mass this year...we always do...but Katie is serving the High Mass on Christmas day....so we'll put vaseline on and squeeze in somewhere...I guess! LOL!

Brigitte said...

Great family picture. Finally a picture showing you as well, so just let me say hello, lol.
15 days, yes, that's one of the best motivations I know. Now it's only 12 days, at least for me, and I can't wait for the vacation to start. Particularly because we have tons and tons of snow and as we don't know snow days here, it's always a dangerous act to drive to school in the mornings. Nothing I'm looking forward to for tomorrow morning ...