Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Spring Break Finish



Well, not a lot happened on spring break for us, but I did manage to finish the Prairie Schooler July pattern. I was pretty pleased with the way this one turned out, although I don't really care for that gigantic bluebird on the top. I also started the LHN Battle Hymn pattern and am about 75% of the way done with this.

I got lots done around the house, cleaning, tidying up, etc. Jonathon spent the week just hanging out at home and going to soccer practice. Sometimes it is good to just relax.

We, of course like most of the Midwest got about a foot of snow on the first day of spring. It is almost melted though and didn't last long. I couldn't believe how green the grass underneath the snow was, I don't remember it being that green on Friday.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Vonna said...

That is so pretty Tammy...I really need to do this one someday. I love it!
And I'm going to miss our spring break...for once it was gorgeous around here. No snow, beautiful sunny days and warm temperatures. It was wonderful!

Brigitte said...

A very nice finish. And I love your header. I admire it me whenever I get to your blog.