Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Much

Well, there isn't a whole lot going on here to post about. I did start a new stitching project, it the Prairie Schooler July pattern. I was moving right along on the whole thing until two things happened. 1) Murphy, the wonder dog chewed up all of the thread I was using at the current time, and 2) Dan became convinced that he was ill, so ill in fact that he could not take Jonathon to basketball practice. He has a cold and stuffy nose. I won't even mention the times I have had a cold and stuffy nose and went to work! Nope, I won't even go there! So needless to say I didn't stitch last night. Plus I did something I swore that I wasn't ever going to do in a hundred million years--I bought a pair of those magnifying glasses. Now I guess I am officially on my way to becoming a future senior citizen. But I guess at least I can see what I am stitching.

So there you have it, my life in paragraph. Hope the excitement doesn't cause too many problems.

Have a great week.

No comments: