Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Home Tour Day II

This a picture of the float Jon and his buddy rode on in the local Christmas Parade tonight. He is in the car that says the word POLAR on the side. This picture has absolutely nothing to do with my home decorations, but I thought I would share it with you. It was a very cold evening, but watching the parade was quite enjoyable. My friend Sara and I sat in the car and watched most of it from there and visited.



This is one of my small trees. It actually only has eight decorations. They are part of a set my mom got me for Christmas last year. They are egg shaped and each one plays a Christmas carol when they are opened. Next year I will try to add a few more things to this one to make it a little more interesting.



The last picture is of a stitched piece that I put out every year. I know that it was done approximately ten years ago. It is a Shepherd's Bush pattern. I have several SB pieces that I stitched through years, but have never had framed. Hopefully I can work on that throughout the next year.



So this concludes today's tour. I hope all of you are enjoying the season and your preparations are going smoothly. I think at this point aside from baking I am good to go.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

This is a very nice tree indeed. I love the stitched SB piece, it's so lovely with its different motives.
I hope you will show some of your other stitched SB pieces ...