Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Family Member



Meet Murphy our new family addition. She came to live with us yesterday afternoon via a family friend. Last night was interesting to say the least--Dan snoring on one side of me like a freight train and the dog "sleeping" in the bathroom carrying on like no body's business. It was sort of like having your newborn home the first night. You just want to sleep and they don't. So tomorrow night we are off to Petsmart to get the little lady something to sleep in. I think tonight she is going to bunk with Jonny in his room since she will lay and sleep quietly as long as she is with a human. So Spinster Stitcher maybe Murphy and Stewey can become pen pals.

Anywhoose tomorrow is my Friday and then I have a busy weekend coming up, but I will have a stitching pic believe it or not! And..... I have only had to rip this out one time so far, pretty good considering the last time I started this it ended up in the trash.

Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Vonna said...

What a darling he is :)
Welcome Murphy!

Brigitte said...

I love the header fo your blog. It's one of my favourites by Prairie Schooler. But then I love all the PS designs, lol.
Enjoy your new family member!

Coni said...

Hey, Murph! (Is it OK if I call you Murph?) Well, first let me say "Bravo" to you for keeping your new mom awake all night! I kept MINE awake for two weeks when I first got here!

You look like smart little guy, so I won't mince any words here....do yourself a favor and don't pee on the drapes unless you like getting your heiney smacked.

(My mom is a big wooos, and always threatens it, but never quite connects, so I pee with impunity.)

Anywhoose...congratulations on your new home! I hope that you will be as happy and healthy and spoiled as I am and that you'll be blogging real soon!

With love from your new pal,
Stewey

Kathy said...

Love the puppy pic. Congrats on the new family member. And don't worry. Murphy will quiet down at night as soon as she picks out which bed she is sleeping in. LOL