Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not A Lot of Stitching....

going on here. Just trying to get through the week and have things caught up for the weekends. The flu has hit Jon's school pretty bad this week. 151 were gone yesterday and 168 were absent today, that doesn't include teachers. So we are also trying to keep everyone well.

Anyway, this really hasn't bothered our attendance that much where I work. We seem to keep dodging the bullet somehow.

I do have an order coming from the Silver Needle. I would go and look at the site and think I didn't need anything I have enough, but finally I just said what the heck! and ordered it anyway.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Just Charming said...

Hi, Tammy!

I just received the stocking yesterday. It is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I'm so scared to even attempt to make a stocking out of it for fear I might ruin it. I think I may just have to frame it :) Also, thank you for the shirt. Aiden will surely grow into it soon enough :)

Brigitte said...

Hopefully Jonathon will stay healthy and won't get that flu. It's an early outbreak this year. Here it's just the same but we'll have the next week off so after that vacation week things will certainly be back to normal.