Saturday, October 3, 2009

Corn Maze Adventures



Getting started.



Which way do we go????



Corny and his pal Niblet. It isn't easy talking to ten year "cool" boys in to doing a photo like this, I did forget to mention I was putting it on the web for all to the world to see.

We headed up this afternoon to check out the corn maze. Both boys thought it was quite fun. I went through it for the short route and when we got to the end of that I took the first exit. They stayed in there and made it all the way to the other end taking the longer route. I was amazed at how well they did, they really worked together. When they came to a fork one would check out one direction, and then other would go the opposite way. Then they would figure out which way they needed to go. I kept thinking they would make good competitors on the Amazing Race.

Anyway, the house is almost clean, the laundry is almost done. We are waiting for the pizza delivery man, then we are heading up to the stadium for an evening of football. Hopefully, a winning evening, but this year that is always iffy.

Hopefully, I will have finished stocking to show off here soon. Have a good week.

No comments: