Sunday, September 13, 2009

Together Again



Today for the first time in probably 40-50 years all of my dad's living siblings were together in the same place at the same time. My uncles from Hawaii and France finally made it to Cherryvale at the same time. This picture of them isn't the best, but they had a good time taking it and giggling like kids. It surely did make me miss dad today, thinking about how much he would have enjoyed being there with everyone.

I didn't get the stockings finished, only one is done and I will have a pic of it later this week. The second one is well on its way to being finished. So instead of winging their way across the Pacific with grandparents of the recipients, they will be going in the mail soon. And I have been informed that I need to keep stitching because there will be two more to add to the family roster in the near future.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

That was really a great family get-together with family mambers coming from as far as France.
Looking forward to seeing your stockings finished and assembled.