Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How To Beat A Heat Wave



We have had some pretty hot temps in Kansas this year. During June we had several triple digit days and the past week we have had them almost every day. Jonathon and his buddy spent most of the day Monday sacked out in the recliner in the basement playing video games and watching TV. They certainly looked relaxed when I sneaked down the stairs to get a picture of them.





I, on the other hand have been hibernating and stitching the days away. I have finished stocking number 4, and started the fifth one this year (the nineteenth in the total lineup), and worked for a couple of days on the LH Heart of America.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

You are doing some great stitching during your vacation.
We have just the opposite weather here in Germany. Mostly cool and lots of rain. But I don't complain as I'm not fond of heat and high air humidity. Heat waves make me feel exhausted and all my ebnergy is always drained off. Hope it gets less hot in Knasas soon.