Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Almost Stocking..







Well, stocking number 4 is at an official standstill until the UPS man shows up with my order from the Silver Needle. As you can see there is just a little bit left to do and as soon as I get the missing thread it will be finished.

From the second picture you can tell that I am making very little progress on the LHN Heart of America design, but I guess a little progress is better than none.

I took my Prairie Schooler Thanksgiving piece to Hobby Lobby last week to have it framed. I didn't have mats put on it since it already had a border. Their pre-made frames were 50% off, so it didn't cost a lot to get it framed. It should be ready later this week.

I hope all of you are having a great week after the 4th.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

This stocking looks terrific. And the Heart of America is a wonderful design that you can finish for next year's 4th of July. Nice progress picture indeed.