Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of you moms out there in blogger land have the best of days. I think I got to start my celebration a day early--after soccer Jonathon went to the farm with Dan and I had the whole day to myself. I crocheted, watched reruns of the Real Housewives, the Duggars, and took a nap. Of course because of the nap I will probably not sleep all night and will ring in the actual Mother's Day at 12:01.

I will have a picture of the baby afghan I am making for my neice up tomorrow. I can crochet a little bit, and I made an afghan for her sister, so you have to do for one what you do for the other. I should finish this one tonight. After this I have mostly nephews and I don't imagine they will care when they have kids about what you give them. One of my summer goals is learning to crochet something besides a granny square.

Talk to you later,
Tammy

No comments: