Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moving Along

I stitched last night on the next Shepherd's Bush stocking. I will take a picture of it as soon as it resembles something other then a bunch of lines. I actually got quite a little bit done on the stocking last night. Tuesday is my television night. I watch the Biggest Loser ( I should sign up for the show instead of watching it, but...) and the Real Housewives on Bravo. I came to conclusion while watching the refined NY ladies that only people who think they don't have class do. Those who think they are classy, well, they usually have less class then the average person. (i.e. Ramona and the Countess LuAnn). I don't know where that just came from... you would think an English teacher would know that a paragraph should have one main idea. OMG I am turning into my students! I should be texting my BFF about my former BFF at 50mph instead of blogging!

Anyway, I did accomplish other things today and this week that I am proud of, such as I created a 22 page literature unit that I will be using with my kiddos after Spring Break. I have all of my grades posted for this nine weeks, and let me tell you with the online grading system we are using that is no small feat. At grade card time it is almost impossible to use when their site hasn't crashed. Oops! there I go again, off topic. The only other major accomplishment I made today was snarfing down half a bag of Reese's miniture peanut butter cups. I am not really proud of that accomplishment, but life is full of pitfalls.

The only other news I have is that if you have been reading my blog for any length of time you will remember I wrote a post in September about Jonathon and two of his buddies getting to ride in this awesome hotrod. Well, that car is now #16 in the line of Hot Wheels Collectibles (the Larry's Garage line), and we are now the proud owner of one of the hot wheels. It is our latest claim to fame. And, honestly, I did not know that Hot Wheels collecting was so involved. I am glad I do not try to collect them because the number of different things they have that you can collect is very large.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Vonna said...

Cool Beans on the hotrod :) And owning a miniature of what you actually rode in! :) COOOOOOLLL!!!

And I hear you on the texting...