Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost Done...

I am really close to finishing the first stocking. In fact I just have one color left to put on the stocking and then I will have a photo of it to upload.

I did get some snow! Believe it or not on Saturday and maybe an 1/8 of an inch accumlated along the edges of my driveway, but now we are back to the spring like weather. Tomorrow we are supposed to hit 80 degrees again. The heat at the school is not the best, don't get me wrong it works, sometimes even when you don't have it on. When it is eighty outside sometimes the radiators are pumping out the heat. To me it all seems like a waste. When we talk about school budgets I often think of all the days we have windows open and the heat going.

Spring break begins one week from tomorrow. I can't wait!

Have a great Thursday.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Spring - it's like a strange word for me. Lat weekend I spent sitting on the terrace and reading, and this week winter is back with at least 6 inches of snow. Enjoy oyur warm weather.
I'm looking forward to seeing your finished stocking.