Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Itching to Stitch!



If my house had better lighting you could see my new stash better. This is stuff I ordered from the New Year's Eve sale and the Superbowl sale! Of course it will be awhile before I get to it. I have some stuff from Prairie Schooler, Blue Ribbon Design, and Little House. And it's Friday night!

Hopefully tomorrow I can get up and get all of my have to do's out of the way and I can stitch some. We are having some unseasonably warm weather here, so maybe I'll take a walk. I downloaded some new music for my ipod I could listen to on my walk.

This week at school the science teacher on our team showed the kids a video of a woman giving birth, so needless to say this week has been interesting. One kiddo was describing what the baby looked like when it was being born and I said "yes, I know." He then looked at my and said, "How do you know? You didn't see the video." I had to remind him that I had a baby once, then the light came on in his head. Oh yeah!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

This is a very nice stash haul that you got in the sales.
I hope you get some stitching time in today. After a week at school there's nothing better than a day of stitching, isn't it?