Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Need A Snowstorm

Debbie at Following the Narrow Path is tired of winter, and I want to know what happened to winter. Today is near 80 degrees, the kids at school were bonkers and I am pretty sure the weather doesn't help. We have had weather in the 70's for most of February. I really need a snow day, that is one of the perks of being a teacher.

Not a lot else going on, the stomach flu stuff has hit at our house. So far I have avoided it, and for that I am thankful.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Just Charming said...

Near 80 degrees? Wow... what's going on? You deserve a snow day! I hope it happens for you. Don't get the stomach flu... that wouldn't be good at all.

Debbie said...

Well, you know I'd trade with you for a bit...you send your 80s and I'll be sure to send you the 14 degrees that it is out right now!

You bet, I'm ready for spring. :-)