Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Am Making Progress



I have most of the stocking done, I still have the reindeer at the bottom, the border and the name. I haven't been stitching very much this past week. This week has just seemed to fly by. Everything in the world seemed to occur this one week-bank robbery, murder, state testing, family bingo night at school, high school homecoming, sleepover at friend's, skating party, and working church bingo. You name it our small little humdrum county had it all. This week all I really have to look forward to in the way of excitement is the fight between Grethchen and Tami on the Real Housewives Reunion on Bravo. I did get excused from jury duty due to testing. They said I would be called during the next round and that is fine.

This week I do plan on stitching every evening at least for awhile.

Jonathon has been busy with school and is getting ready to start playing spring soccer. Today we went and got new soccer shoes before he went skating with a friend. We got new shin guards, shorts etc. last fall, so hopefully we will be ready to start. He is actually more ready to play baseball. At least soccer will get him up and moving.

Other than that we are being fairly boring here, going to work, going to school and that is about it.

I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This looks great! Keep at it.

Brigitte said...

Great progress on your stocking, it will look gorgeous when finished. Good to read that you didn't have to do jury duty. Hopefully next time will be a better time for it.
Today spring break is starting here and it's my week, lol. Nothing but stitching and reading and the occasional housework chores.