Saturday, January 31, 2009

If You Are In The Mood for .....

some SEX ( you know Stash, Enhancement eXperience) then you should hop on over the Silver Needle where they are having their annual Super Bowl Sale. I think everything is 20% off today and tomorrow. I was just there (the website) and did some shopping myself! Years ago I used to get up in the wee hours of the morning and head off to Tulsa to shop at the sale. Now I basically use their website to do my shopping.

I am at this current moment home alone! WooHoo! Jonathon went to a sleepover last night, and Dan is off to the shop to do some welding. I am about to go upstairs and try and decide if I should start a new cross-stitch project or finish a WIP. I know it is not like trying solve the current economic crisis, or bring about world peace, but as a cross-stitcher this is a major decision.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: