Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Finish of 2009

Brigitte asked how I plan to finish this and I think I will frame it, but since the design already has a border around it I won't mat it.



Here it is the first finish for 2009--Prairie Schooler's Thanksgiving Comes Again. I really like the way this turned out. Ofourse, as always a picture with bad lighting doesn't do the design and colors justice, but this piece is filled with really complimentary, rich, fall flowers. I have kind of fallen in love with fall flowers and colors in the past two years. So this piece really caught my eye.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

A wonderful first finish this year, congratulations! I'm a huge PS fan and love all their designs. And the colours they use in their designs are one reason for this. How will you finish it?

Vonna said...

Ohhhh...PRETTY! Love it :)