Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Life? One Word at a Time

I took this meme from Debbie's blog and since she put my name as her answer to #35, I felt I the challenge was given and I couldn't disappoint.

Anyway, here goes! You are suppose to answer the questions with one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? upstairs
3. Your hair? messy
4. Your mother? gentle
5. Your father? happy
6. Your favorite thing? stitching
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your favorite drink? diet pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you’re in? computer room
11. Your church? surviving, (we are a small parish so we have to work really hard to keep the diocese from closing us down. We are closer as a parish and growing stronger because of the challenges we have had to keep our little church.) Hey, the rules didn't say you couldn't explain your answer.
12. Your fear? heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? nervous
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? STASH!
18. Where you grew up? Cherryvale
19. The last thing you did? visiting
20. What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your TV? on
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? helpful
24. Your life? challenging
25. Your mood? relaxed
26. Missing someone? dad
27. Your car? gas guzzler
28. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
29. Favorite store? Silver Needle
30. Your summer? busy
31. Like (love) someone? tremendously
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. Last time you laughed? today (Abby was here, she is always giggling and when she is here it is contagious.)
34. Last time you cried? today
35. Who will re post this? Eileen (If she could remember her blogging password!)

Okay, I'm not sure if this is a tag thing or not, but if you would like to do it, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi Tammy! I am in! I will call you tomorrow, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Bye for now.
Eileen

Just Charming said...

That was actually Shelby. I did just post a clip of the two of them, though. Sewing is still rather new to both Christina and I, but it is a lot of fun! I like to take short cuts and that always bites me in the tuckus. I hate having to rip out seams! Cross Stitching takes too much patience and I have none of that to spare :) Oh, I adjusted the comments so that I can review them first. That's why they aren't posting automatically. I just never knew when comments were being posted so this alerts me to new comments :)

Debbie said...

Great job, Tammy. I knew I could count on you! :-)